MoAmong luxury-class cars, Bentley Motors boasts a high performance automobile. “We recently added a few pre-owned Bentley’s to our inventory,” states the assistant manager of Florissant used car dealership, GMT Auto Sales.
Because some customers are unfamiliar with the luxury brand, here are a few data points to review.
Bentley Motors’ Chronological Highlights
- Walter Owen (W.O.) Bentley Motors was established in 1919.
- The first produced Bentley, the EXP drove away from the factory in 1921.
- The first Bentley was sold for £1,050 in 1921
Number of vehicle models
Bentley Motors currently has six different models in the auto marketplace: Mulsanne Bentayga, EXP 10, Continental, the Grand Convertible, and the Flying Spur.
Test drive previously owned Bentley Flying Spur(s) at the preferred used car dealership in Florissant, GMT Auto Sales (while supplies last).
A Top-selling Luxury Car
- Sources at Bentley Media report that in 2014 Bentley car models accounted for one out of four sales, valued over $150,000.
- In 2014 Bentley sold 11020 new cars, a 9 percent growth spurt from the previous year.