Used Car Dealer (Florissant, MO) Fields Auto Loan Questions
- Are auto loans a financial fatality waiting to happen or an opportunity?
- Is buying a used car a good or bad investment?
- Is there a benefit to financing a used car?
- Do auto shoppers with poor credit have any auto financing options?
- When is a car loans most likely rejected?
The financing director of a used car dealer in Florissant MO reports:
“Buying a preowned vehicle affords several financial advantages. Qualifying for an auto loan allows the first time car buyer and the consumer with a poor credit score an opportunity to improve their credit scores and buying power. A good credit score influences job opportunities, as well as your lending clout.”
Noteworthy: When you pay your monthly car note on or before the due date, you can raise your credit score.
Is auto financing accessible for the used car buyer with a poor credit score?
It depends, where the (more…)